Energy-Efficient Ducted Heating Systems Can Lower Your Bills
Choosing the right unit size for your room is essential. To ensure you don’t blow your power bills, you wouldn’t want a unit that is too small or too big as this will not suit your heating requirements. There are now new ducted heating units that provide better heating and temperature control within different zones. Having a system that allows you to create different temperature zones wi ll eventually lower your energ y bills.
Combine Heating (and Cooling) for Year-Round Comfort
With ducted systems, you can run all of your heating and cooling through a single diffuser in each room. If you want an affordable way to experience comfort in any weather, then ducted systems are the way to go.
Our combined ducted cooling and heating eliminates the need for an extra system, meaning less maintenance, fewer repairs and greater affordability.
Benefits of Evaporative Cooling Systems?
- Can be installed in existing or new properties, provided the property has enough ceiling or underfloor space for the ducts
- Creating different temperature zones is an option
- Instantly heat your home – no need to wait
- Some systems have low running costs as they’re designed with zoned temperature control
- Can be easily controlled from one centralised thermostat, usually mounted on a wall in a shared living space Have no unsightly units on the roof or wall of your home.