Split-System Cooling Units in Melbourne
When cooling down your entire home or even a single room with Simply Air, the most popular and practical option is a split-system air conditioner. These modern machines work by extracting hot air and humidity from inside a building, pushing it through a compressor and releasing it outdoors.
You can control individual zones of a property with split-systems, making them a practical solution for meeting the needs of various family members, colleagues or customers.
Single or Multi-Head Wall Mounted Systems
- The single-head wall-mounted system works for both small and large rooms. It consists of a single indoor unit and an outdoor condensing unit, providing an efficient and consistent air flow.
- The multi-head wall-mounted system features multiple indoor units linked to a single outside condensing unit. Compared to the single-head model, a multi-head model is recommended for homeowners who have limited outdoor space or who prefer to have less units installed outside their houses.
- Quick and easy operation via a convenient remote control
- An easy and cost-effective solution
- they deliver warm or cool air only in the spaces where it’s needed and when it’s needed, meaning you won’t waste money heating unused rooms
- They can be even more cost-effective if your home is powered by solar panels
- Low maintenance – no call-outs are necessary to clean the indoor component as it’s simple enough to do yourself
- Heating and cooling capabilities are standard so you can use one system for all Melbourne weather
- They can purify the air so dust and allergens are not circulated through the building