Healthy, Effective Air Conditioning for the Hot Weather
Evaporative cooling is one of the most effective and healthiest forms of air conditioning. This system moves a constant flow of water-cooled air through the home, which then escapes through an open door or window – perfect for our Melbourne homes and hot summers. The temperature inside your home decreases through this circulation, allowing fresh and healthy air to move freely.
Is an Evaporative Cooling System Right for Me?
- The first thing to consider when exploring your climate control options is the type of climate you live in. Evaporative systems work best in low humidity, making them ideal for Melbourne homes.
- When using these systems, you need to open doors and windows throughout the building. This allows hot air to escape, helping your system to cool your home or office faster. With correct use and regular servicing, you can keep your operating costs low.
- One final thing to consider with evaporative cooling is its pressurising effect. This indirect benefit provides even cleaner air for your home or office.
Benefits of Evaporative Cooling Systems?
- An easily installed product for new or existing products
- A healthy form of home cooling
- A continuous cycle of fresh air
- Very efficient low-cost system
*You can be guaranteed expert installation by our team of qualified and experienced air conditioning technicians.